There’s no way to fit these writers into the same box, other than to say that they’re fiercely independent-minded and they’re all swimming against the stream in one way or another.
They all write speculative fiction — sci-fi, fantasy, alternate history, horror — but in very different styles. And more than anything, they all aim to write stories that are fun to read — which, as far as I’m concerned, is recommendation enough all by itself.
So here they are:
- Horror, sci-fi, alternate history, pulp adventure
- Pulp adventure and fantasy
- Sci-fi and mythology intermingled
- Horror and sci-fi
- Science fiction, fantasy, and history (plus the most awesome book cover I’ve seen in a long time)
Kent Wayne (the updated 6th author)
- Sci-fi and humor/philosophy
Now go forth and read!